Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Country Fair Blog Party

Where on earth did June go?  I spent it on the road with cattle and kids for 650 miles in 2 trips along with farming A LOT and watching it rain quite a bit as well.  Wheat harvest is wrapping up slowly in our area and I am looking forward to a little more free time.

Last month we had some really great posts linked up to the party.  Did you check them out?  You really should if you haven't.  Here were some of my favorites!  

Jent hit the nail on the head with her post My Kitchen Suffers from an Identity Crisis.  Any farm mom can tell you that the kitchen is not just for cooking.  
My Kitchen Suffers An Identity Crisis

Lara's Fajita Turkey Burgers look absolutely amazing, but in my household we will probably have to make them with beef.  ;)
Fajita Turkey Burgers | via MyOtherMoreExcitingSelf.wordpress.com #SwitchToTurkey #JennieO #TurkeyEveryday


We don't have dairy cows, but people especially kids often wonder how we get milk from a cow so we can drink it.  Here is a great post on How We Get the Milk Out of Our Cows.  
Milk being stripped out of the teat to check for abnormalities.

I am still on the lookout for awesome fish recipes that will get my kids to eat more aquaculture.  These Fish Tacos with Mango Chipotle Salsa sound and look amazing!

What have you been up to lately?  Share with us!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.